I understand that this Client Agreement is a commitment to a 6-month Coaching Program from the date of purchase.
There are no refunds for payments already made.
I understand that this contract is non-cancellable and non-transferrable except for situations of extreme personal or financial duress.
The cancellation process is subject to a formal written request and review process that includes one month of feedback and assessment of the client-coach relationship and the capacity to continue.
The Coach does not guarantee a financial return on coaching as results will depend on the actions taken by the Client, the validity of the service offer, market conditions, and other factors beyond the Coach's control.
The Coach will address mindset, strategic, and leadership challenges within a framework of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
I understand that my Coach is a white presenting woman of color and that I may engage with inner work and leadership behaviors related to race, identity, power, and privilege in the coaching relationship.
I commit to being open and willing to move through this discomfort as part of the pathway to a justice-informed business and leadership model.
I understand that there will inevitably be a period about halfway into the coaching process where I may doubt myself, the process, this investment, and my ability to see this through to the outcomes I established.
I understand that my coach will hold me fiercely and lovingly accountable to the deep inner work, moving through fear to take imperfect action and see me through the tipping point to a result on the other side.
I will not be released of the coaching agreement halfway through the contract.
*Upon receipt of the first or full payment, I will receive access to my client portal and the entire Embrace Change library of coaching tools to begin preparation for my first client session.
I commit to using the coaching tools and resources provided by Embrace Change. I commit to scheduling all of my sessions at least two weeks in advance.
I commit to setting clear and measurable goals and checking-in consistently with my Coach to evaluate and adapt my strategy if I am not reaching my goals.
If I choose to accrue hours and carry them forward this does not change the payment schedule.
All payments are due each month of my 6-month coaching plan.
- I agree to keep all personal information shared during the coaching relationship completely confidential.
- I agree not to share or duplicate any materials or exercises specific to Embrace Change Coaching for the purpose of coaching other parties.
- I may extend this coaching relationship beyond the end date.
What you can expect from me:
- A safe, constructive, and supportive space to explore thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- To listen and ask questions that will help you dig deeper so you can gain perspective and create a true shift in thought or action that will impact your life in a positive way.
- Confidentiality: anything you share with me during our sessions will remain private unless otherwise specified and allowed by you.
- To be a resource for you as you take steps towards aligning with purpose in your life.
- Honesty, humor, and compassion! What is life without some laughs, right?
- A willingness to have you feel challenged in a loving way, as I push you to reach beyond your comfort zone and step into the biggest version of yourself!
What I would like from you:
- An openness to sharing your true thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- 100% commitment to following through with scheduled sessions and action steps created. I understand things come up, but just a general sense of "I will."
- To be honest and provide immediate feedback, if something I share does not work for you. I am here to help, and part of helping you is always making sure I am in alignment with your lifestyle, values, and motivation.
- To be ambitious and realistic when we create goals and action steps. If you don't fully feel you can achieve something we can scale it back so you can.
- Acknowledgment & celebration of your "aha" moments, successes, and positive changes/habits.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.